Why do families choose Vernon Township?
This is the place to raise your family in Lake County
Great public school system
- Stevenson High School: Ranked 6th best in the state
- Vernon Hills High School: Ranked 11th best in the state
- Among others
- Vernon Township has an incredibly diverse communities and is destination for many new families that have high expectations and standards for themselves, their children, their peers, and their community
- Great public school system
The communities of Vernon Township offer a compelling quality of life and value proposition
- Lake County historically enjoys a more favorable tax environment relative to Cook County
- Vernon Township’s proximity to I-94 make Milwaukee and Chicago convenient to reach, making Lincolnshire and Vernon Hills ideal locations for corporate parks that host employers such as Granger, AON, CDW, Quill, & Zebra Technologies
- Vernon Township features many parks, entertainment options, and quality restaurants
- Vernon Township is green with forests and parks, with many bike and hiking trails that abut the Des Plaines River
- Proximity to Lake Michigan
Do you like this page?